Friday, December 31, 2010

Bye Bye 2010, Hello 2011

I made a list of "new year resolutions" going into 2009, nothing was done. Kept the same list for 2010 with a little improvement: worked on one and half items and am trying to keep them going!

Let's not talk about what is in progress, but just list the ones yet to be done, in none specific order:

**早睡早起**
definition: in bed and turn off any electronics devices by 22:00, sleep for at least 8 hours. 早睡自然就早起.

**做家事**
不是多做家事,而是做家事. The house needs a good cleaning and maybe start with bi-weekly maintenance.

**Set priorities AND follow them**
In other words, I need to stop procrastinating. This is for every aspect of my life.

**Travel, go play!**
It's hard to go anywhere far with a high maintenance old-pup. So I am thinking to start with the province of Ontario! Should book a camp site early for this coming summer!

**Learn something new**

**Be Happy**
Simply means that I will not be affected by the negativity of the people at work. The "pick-me-upper" seemed working for a bit there.

Well, it can be a longer list but I think I'll stop here. Let me work on one before adding another.

1 comment:

  1. aw i can dog sit for you for like a week and you can fly somewhere... that's a long list of things to do... i'm also looking at my 2010 list - blogs are good in that way, they keep track of my useless resolutions. how did the 30 day wrinkle combat go?

    ReplyDelete