Monday, December 6, 2010

Just stuff

Travel plans kept changing - how many times can you actually change your itinerary? And it's not like I am going to montreal - it's China we're talking about here. This sucks.

Need suggestions for fun games on iPhone - which will be in my possession for 10 days. Just about enough time to get hooked on a game and then unhook.

Going to miss my doggie... who's going to make me laugh for 2 weeks?

Reinstalled xp on viao - internet a lot faster now, why is that...?

2ft+ of snow is so pretty, but cleaning that snow off the SUV - NOT FUN!

Puppy hops around in 2ft of snow is fun to watch: he hops and walks around the back yard in a big figure 8 till the snow are padded down, then proceeds to do his daily business.

He needs a bath and a hair cut, maybe I'll just trim his bands that's covering the eyes.

Have 3 pairs of pants to hem (the invisible hem) - that's 6 legs! So much work, so lazy, but I am running out of good pants to wear. To hem or not to hem... I wonder where is my double sided tape???

Don't wanna travel alone :-(

It's actually hard to get $250 worth of useful things from Shoppers, speaking of which... Mish, I got a Quo lip gloss set for you.

I don't wanna have a dry, skinny and wrinkly face when I am old - better draft a fattening plan at age 65.

Wonder who assembled the first 刈包?

2 comments:

  1. Ipod addictive game... download Angry Birds!! How come your plan changed again? I hope you will not be travelling for xmas... it's not a real tree... real trees smell amazing but you can't hang a lot of ornaments on them and it's hard to clean up all the pricklies.

    Woggie loves snow though...

    I have pants to iron but i'm too lazy... i've been recycling my pants. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw got you and Brad some stuff ... let me know when you'll be back and we'll meet up? NYE?

    ReplyDelete