This blog, I suppose, is sort of a private cyber space to call my own. I would say a grand total of two followers is a pretty accurate estimation. AND I bet they haven't visited this blog in ages, they might have forgotten all about it. BUT EVEN THEN, I take every precaution not to write things here that I might regret later.
Don't you have some thoughts that you would like to write down, put it somewhere, but not to share with a soul, maybe even not to read about it again? What about old fashioned diary you say? Yeah… obviously you never kept one. Parents, partners… no one can resist curiosity forever. And just wait till they read it, oh boy.
I guess in this free world with God given free will, I am not truly free after all.
NOT SO PRIVATE NOW HAHAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteI'm kidding, I still have no idea what you're talking about. I go through the same crap. I wrote in diaries before and learned the hard way. Then I used a hidden blog somewhere under an anonymous email just to vent about things I can't vent about. After a while I lost that and now I resort to staring out the window.